Friday 5 September 2008

You guys are the best

Thank you all for your lovely encouraging comments but unfortunately whilst trying to remove them from the bedroom window they fell apart big time! If I can find some one else that does the peelable paints I may give them another try but I have been using Anita's and they dont make them anymore and my lcs has been trying to source some for another customer for the past 6 months to no avail so we will just have to wait and see. I did enjoy doing them and liked the result til they fell apart! lol, so this evening I have spent time doing something else for the challenge instead then I went to take a pic only to find no battery power so will have to do that in the morning before I head off to work! Am quite pleased with the new item and will probably do some more of these using different images as have a tonne of useless cds! Right thats me done for the night now, gonna have a quick hop around the blogs then off to bed. Once again thank you all you really are great! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x