Wednesday 10 September 2008

Can't craft!

Can't find my desk to be able to craft! Trying to have a huge sort out (and hopefully find shrink plastic in the process!) and re-organise my craft storage as now have another cupboard but its going very slowly and now I have to go to work this afternoon, mind you that does mean I don't have to do a night shift on Saturday so that is a bit of a bonus as I hate night shifts but still have to do one on Sunday (at the moment!) Ria's french teacher LOVED Dottie and Ria with 4 other class members received an award for their book covers so she is thrilled! She is loving school but complaining of being tired in the morning! (she's not even a teenager yet either! lol) Ok time to get back to some sorting, have a good one everyone. x

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, the dreaded craft room tidy! It's a time when realisation kicks in for me of how much stuff I actually have!! Doesn't stop me spending though lol! So glad that Ria won an award for her French book!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x