Tuesday 9 September 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM


Well I can finally put my mums card here on my blog as its her birthday today - hope its a good one mum! I followed Lou's fantastic tutorial for this card which can be found here at Charmed Cards & Crafts. Its a great tutorial and really easy to follow, I'll definately be making some more of these! Anyway still havent found my shrink plastic so need to rethink that project! mind you I am trying to reorganise my craft room at the mo so maybe it will turn up I'll just have to wait and see!

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card! It's a great tutorial isn't it? I'll definitely be making more too!

    Hope your mum likes it as much as I do!
    Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... It's gorgeous Jac!!! :) LOVELY!! I bet your mum is thrilled with it!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jac's Mum!!! :)

    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Sammi. Yes I love it and Ria's (not shown here) and I have said it before, I have two very clever girls. It was nice to have two clean cards the girls at work were not very kind to this ageing teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so gorgeous Jac! I must try this one myself!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thi sis absolutely gorgeous Jac, will have to go check this one out,well done babe:)

    Happy birthday to Jac's mam too,hope you had a fabby day:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card jac, love all the pockets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x