Friday 26 September 2008

Dotties World Challenge Go Green


Fabulous challenge as always over at Dotties World, but this one did come together slowly!, anyway the challenge was ... Everything today is focused on environmental issues, so lets GO GREEN in our Sunday Challenge! Show me how green you can get! But this is a green dish with a few extra ingredients, sprinkle it with three buttons or brads, season with a little ribbon, and finally add that special little "recycled something". Plus of course it must contain at least one Charmed Cards & Crafts download. Cats download coloured with whispers pens and green glitz it sparkles glue, paper is PM, card is coredinations with torn edges and run thru BS with swiss dots folder, 3 brads from stash, pm and prima flowers with added sparkle and the ribbon is acutally from a top, it was the extra bits for hanging iykwim. Back is a bit better today but I'm on strict instructions from DOH not to do anything today! thats not hard, mind you he did mean crafting too - but hey what the eye dont see the heart cant grieve over! lol, hope to be back later with more but I am having to move around pretty slowly and get off my chair to get things out of drawers and cupboards instead of just twisting and reaching, really slows me up! lol. TFL

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jac - great card, as always. Love the sparkles on the cat. I'm starting to like sparkly a lot more than I used to...Have a great weekend!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac - you take it easy! Great card, love the pink!
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jac- my favourite colours too!!

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jac it's really beautiful.
    I love the Halloween blog background too! Spooky.
    Sorry to hear you have a bad back, I hope it feels better soon.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x