Saturday 27 September 2008

Sketch Saturday #18


I love the sketch this week on Sketch Saturday as soon as I saw it this morning I knew I had to do it and here it is! the nativity scene with Dottie & George pre coloured by Louly herself, image matted on to gold holly embossed card, the same used for the squares and diamond and this in turn matted onto some coredinations card which has been swirl embossed on the bottom part and then some ribbon from my stash and a tiny lamb from the download too. This is a sketch I can see me using lots, one of my faves so far.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely colours and your image is super, your colouring is fabulous, thanks for joining us this week
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card. The colours just jump out at you. I understand that the image was pre-coloured? It's lovely, I have never seen it before. And that little lamb is just to cute! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card lovely image
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a delightful card!
    Thank you for joining in this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. another fabby card Jac:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! And lovely colours :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, beautiful card!Great stamps!
    Lg Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute, such a lovely image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful card !!!!
    thanks for your participation !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x