Wednesday 17 September 2008

Friday Sketchers 19


Thought I'd spend some time trying to catch up with a few challenge blogs as I had been on a study day for my NVQ 3 and it seems I've got one more course to do and fax a piece of work over and I'm all done so by the end of the day on 2 Oct my NVQ will finally be completed - hence the me crafting time! So this first card is for the Friday Sketchers #19 and I used JS victorian christmas cd for the topper and papers with a bit of green coredinations card for a mat and the holly and bit of sparkle added with sakura startdust pens. TFL hope to be back later with another one. x

5 comments:

  1. great card Jac i love these images of father christmas:)
    Good luck on the NVQ:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it looks so precious and elegant - really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
    Carole ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x