Monday 22 September 2008

Sketch Saturday #17


Right this is the first time I've taken part in the Sketch Saturday Challenge but its definately one I revisit and I loved this sketch as soon as I saw it over on Susie Sunshines blog. Ive used PM papers, coredinations card nd some white card from my stock, used fancy edged scissors and the swiss dots embossing folder. The tree is cut on the BS with the sizzix small tree die and embellished with some little red gems from my stash. Great sketch and very versatile. TFL. Went to my LCS today for some glue runner refills and came out with 2 PM acrylic albums which were £9.99 down to £2.50 so how could I possible resist! fancied having a go at one of these ages ago but the price put me off no stopping me now then lol (dont hold your breath to see what I do with them though coz it may be a while! lol)

9 comments:

  1. I love the colour combination. I think pink and green look so well together and it's such a change from the usual red + green that we see everywhere at Xmas! Beautiful papers. I may have to go stash shopping....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jac...and great shopping...I went today, and spent too much...need to get on and make more now....quick update, Seka ok..had Spay today, and fine...Betsy improving, but need to wait three weeks before her spay :(...at least not both in cones at same time lol..soon..x.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jac, I love the gems on the tree and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fabby, so pleased you did this challenge Jac..your card is gorgeous:-)

    Well done on the bargains,certainly got a great deal there:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Lovely colours.
    Els
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the colour combo and those papers are so pretty, thanks for joining us this week
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card !!!
    thanks for your participation !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely Jac, I love the pink with the green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the colour combination.

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x