Sunday 28 September 2008

ABC challenge Jis for Jewels


Thought I'd have a go at the ABC challenge this week, J is for Jewels, something I dont use lots of normally even thought I have them! so this card is a little different for me firstly because of the black pattern background which is a digi paper from ShabbyPrincess called Ornate Swirls from the Kiwi kit, the large swirl is a chipboard cheapy which I inked then heat embossed with black powder and to this I added the jewels, the picture is from JS Dancing with Shadows cd mounted on red card (and at Rias suggestion I mounted it in the corner and added some black jewels) I'm undecided about this one but enjoyed the challenge of doing it and adding jewels so a great challenge completed, looking forward to the next weeks challenge now.

7 comments:

  1. The image is stunning - I love it. Thankyou so much for joining this week on ABC, hope to see you again
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card - love the swirls and gems

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of lovely cards Jac. Having just 'discovered' blogs ( and cards lol ) I will come back and see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card love DWS cd rom too, thanks for playing along with us this week on ABC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh this is gorgeous Jac very pretty card:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image beautifully presented.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh very artistic a stunning image - a lovely card thanks for joining us on abc this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x