Wednesday 17 September 2008

Papertake weekly challenge Katharinas sketch #11


Well I'm sorry but I couldnt get back on the pc last night to upload this one as DOH was on it instead! still better late than not at all! It is for the challenge over at PTW and it is a wonderfull sketch, definately one I will be making more use of. The papers are K&Co Kimberly Hodges patchwork paper pad (its an old set and not much left now!) the card is coredinations (am loving this stuff, just as well as I bought all 4 colour ways in the 6x6!) used the CB d'vine swirls folder and then sanded it, the ribbon is freebie off a mag and the flowers are PM the image was one I had sent to me- I'm guessing PB which has bee n mounted on a scalloped circle cut on Robbie glitter glue added and image coloured with sakura and wc pencils, also a bit of sparkle added to the flowers curtesy of sakura! TFL and now I'm off to see if I can create some more! Bye for now and as always thanks so much for popping by and leaving me such warm and positive feedback. xx

5 comments:

  1. a lovely and bright card Jac. hugs rachx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... It's Lovely!! Great colours - nice and bright and fun!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Lovely image and I love the scallopped circle! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cute card Jac, i missed this one earlier,glad i poppped back cos it 's gorgeous:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely bright card! I love the little hedgie!

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x