Wednesday 17 September 2008

A Spoonful of Sugar challenge Its Christmas


Yipee, another card although not completly sure about this one. Its for the Spoonful Of Sugar challenge - its Christmas! and I have used Dottie & George carol singing, the papers are PM from last year and coredinations card. I have heat embossed round the picture using embossing tinsel snowflake (have varied sucess with this sometimes all the glitter bits just dont stick!) and used sakura for the doodling and faux stitches on the buttons. Its the buttons I'm not sure about felt the card needed something so I cut the buttons on the sidekick - begining to think I should have left them off, never mind they are stuck there now! Right I s'pose I ought to think about making sure I've got everything ready for work or suddenly it will be time to go and I'll be nowhere near ready! TFL.

9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! this card is AWESOME Jac!! Just lovely!! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Jac, and i think the buttons suit the card,so leave em alone...lol well done it's brill:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - great papers they go perfectly -[ realy cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is marvellous Jac! You should be very proud of yourself! I've done some heat embossing today for the first time in ages!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card jac, Love the DP you have used,Thanks for playing along this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The papers work really well with the image- another great card Jac!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card and a fab image!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab card and love the image you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! It's funny ecause the things you are not sure about are the things I love. That PP works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x