Friday 19 September 2008

Dotties World Challenge Going for a Song #2


This was inspired by 2 things, firstly the fabulous challenge over at Dotties World and I used the ole MJ song Thriller and secondly by the wonderful lo that Karen did, she was right about how Dottie and George will work fabulously on los too so here is my attempt. We had a great and scary time at the London Bridge Experience & Tombs (so glad I remembered to keep the admission ticket!) when we went to London for the day while staying with my mum and dad back in the summer, unfortunately my dad had to work so us 3 girls went and had a wonderful day (got loads more pics!) and I have been meaning to scrap this pic since we got back and today I finally got round to it, it is straight IRL but I think I must have scanned it thru slightly wonky lol! The title is cut using Robbie adn the papers are Raspberry Road Easy Rider freebie kit. TFL I'm off for some lunch now and hopefully back for more crafting later. x

8 comments:

  1. Great LO (found your fab blog from a comment you made elsewhere) - will visit again - I'm offering some candy if you'd like to have a peep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jac! These images are perfect for this LO - I would love to do the 'Experience'.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jac it's fabulous! Fantastic layout. Brilliant memory to scrap too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww this is brilliant jac, i really really likey:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using the Halloween images for scrapping...I still have loads more pics to scrap...but no time!LOL!

    A great LO!

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous LO and picture Jac, brilliant!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary!! Nice layout though .. tee hee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL this is such a fab LO Jac! I love how you kept the ticket to put on there. I can tell you had a fabulous day, that photo is ace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x