Saturday 13 September 2008

Dotties World Challenge And Also




Fantastic challenge set this week by Nicola which went like this ... AND ALSO......I would like you to make a card or something,which of course is using a download/s from Charmed Cards AND ALSO.....something which can be removed from it,such as a tag,bookmark,notelets. Great example by the DT and I was looking forward to this with ideas buzzing round in my head and then I had the saga of the shrink plastic! Well having finally found it I got to playing and guess what? Yep thats right it went wrong! back to the drawing board umm magnetic me thinks so I set too and got out my xyron500 and the laminating magnetic roll and guess what? Yep that didnt work either! lol So I hopefully set to on idea number 3 (third time lucky and all that) well eventually after some problems with my BS and mountboard this idea finally worked and I hope you like it. put the pic together in PSE5 printed it twice, mounted one copy onto my card and the second copy onto some mount board and ran that through the BS with the sizzix puzzle cutter, then mounted the frame onto the card and put the puzzle back into the frame and now the puzzle can be removed and made up separately. TFL I am now shattered and will very shortly be going to bed to rest my achy head! lol ready for tomorrows challenge which hopefully I wont leave to the last minute again! x

7 comments:

  1. Wow Jac! That has to be the most amazing thing I ever did see!You've really pulled out all the stops this time girl!I'm actually a bit stunned TBH, I need a replacement for the word 'Wow' because it just doesn't quite say what I want to say! IYKWIM
    AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Jac and SO worth the wait. I love it-what a great idea.

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jac, it's fabulous! Sorry, but you had me in stitches with your post but what an amazing result!!!
    Julietxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow jac thats totally amazing, worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow Jac! I am so impressed with what you have made! It looks absolutely fabulous! You must be so proud of yourself!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'm almost lost for words. You are so funny and I loved reading your post.

    BUT most of all - I'm absolutely awestruck with your wonderful creation! It's got much more than the WOW factor.

    You go girl! Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flippin eck Jac, this is brilliant, you clever you...i just loves this to pieces,well done darl:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x