Thursday 4 September 2008

We've got a new car

Well its new to us! We have been looking for one for a while and been saving hard - not easy! and today we went to view a car and bought it, thankfully we have a good friend who is a mechanic and we took him so the car got a thorough going over and by the end of it we were driving it home well actually Adrian drove it home I get to drive it once the insurance is sorted so thats what I'll be doing tomorrow! It is lovely, its a Honda CRV and is gold in colour, drove home with a big cheesy grin on my face! What other news do I have - oh yeah Ria started at the comprehensive on Wednesday and already she loves it, she seems so grown up all of a sudden. And I just heard from a very good friend of mine today that she is 5 1/2 months pregnant and I am so thrilled for her. They have a daughter who has just turned 7 and didnt think they would be able to have anymore but they are and I'm so happy and excited for them, guess a Dottie will be winging its way to them very soon! lol Right thats me for tonight, might get on tomorrow if I'm not too busy playing in the new car! (its even got a 6 stack cd player!) Night all and take care. x

3 comments:

  1. Happy new car Jac... :)

    hee hee ya just like me darl...lol

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congratulations on getting a new car!! :) that's great news about your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x