Friday 26 September 2008

My Time To Craft challenge 30 Blue


Another challenge completed this is the one on My Time To Craft and the challenge is ... Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge. This week's theme is 'Blue' - Use any shade of blue you like but no other colours are allowed only white! You can make whatever you want using this theme. ATC, card, tag, inchie etc.(Have fun!!) Well my card ended up being a lot lot simpler than I had first envisaged but thats coz the stuff I was trying out didnt quite work as I wanted it to! had some good results (keeping them for other cards but it didnt work in blue!) just not what I wanted for this!lol typical huh?! anyway the paper is PM the card is coredinations and I added large white brads. The mittens and text are cut using sizzlits and my sidekick. TFL off to play some more!

7 comments:

  1. fab blue card - thank you for taking part in this weeks challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful blue card!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blue Christmas card :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blue card, thanks for joining in this week and hope to see you again soon :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is gorgeous Jac! I love to see die cut cards, they always look so professional! Love it!!
    Love becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x