Friday 5 September 2008

Ugh it didnt work!

Well my idea didnt work I think it is because the tools I was using were old and running out but I am dissapointed! :( I was trying to make christmas window clings using peelable paints and glitter I had planned to have a whole scene but started with a tree and pudding Dottie but they just didnt work properly - the outlines are peeling away separtely from the colours the colours are cracking as I peel and they are heading to the bin and no I have to work super hard and quick to come up with another idea so back to the drawing board I go!

3 comments:

  1. It might not have worked as you wanted but I love the idea I have not heard of peelable paints, this is someting I will have to try. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep at it Jac, you can do it ya know ya can:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I got this on my Google alerts.
    I make window clings professionally, you can visit my blog (I haven't posted in a long time, though)
    You should visit www.windowbutterflies.com, you will learn everything you need to know plus get the best products in the market. Good luck!
    Berit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x