Saturday 24 October 2009

PTW - sketch #26 & MTTC Halloween Colours


Well I combined the challenges from Papertake Weekly and MTTC this week and used my other new stamp that I won by dreams2stamp, this time it is Annelie Witch, coloured with copics and raised up on foam pads, background papers are some shiny textured stuff that I got ages ago when I was doing a fantasy circle journal (reminded me of dragon skin) and a piece I had left over from a card I did the other day which is from a digi kit by Raspberry Road Designs, cs is coredinations which has been embossed with a tree for texture, ribbon is American Crafts and the gems are from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Jac, love the sweet image, and the embossed background. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Jac thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card - love the embossed circle - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the witch is very cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x