Sunday 4 October 2009

Friday Sketchers #72 & SCSC #52 Celebration


Ok a 2 in 1 card from me today, Friday Sketchers and SCSC, but I'm not too sure about it, its a bit busy pattern wise but hopefully it will grow on me. Anyway the gorgeous papers (I do like them just not sure I should have used all of them!lol) are a gift from one of my blogging pals - thank you Sammi, the ribbon, tag, brad and curly bits are all from my stash and I used some orange coredinations and my new daisy embossing folder, the image was all sent to me and she has been coloured in using copics. TFL. It was Ria's 13th birthday today so have been a little busy but she had a great day and got some great 'Twilight' stuff which she is thrilled about, some makeup (yes she is just starting to discover makeup!lol), plenty of money, 2 sets of Miss Anya stamps (yippee I get to use them too!lol) and a very bright (dayglo) yellow hoodie which she chose and adores, nearly blinded me when she came out of the shop!lol - I will definately post a pic of that one! Anyway am now shattered so off to bed, hope everyone has had a great weekend, take care. xx

7 comments:

  1. fabulous

    thanks for joining us in our blogoversary week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and such a cute image.
    Thank you forjioing in the SCSC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright cheery card.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the cute Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Jac,this is slovely,a very cute little image and i love the papers...very colourful:)

    Belated birthday wishes to Ria, sounds she like she had a fab day and gots lots of lovely pressies:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Jac, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x