Sunday 25 October 2009

Anya Ink Challenge #4 A Recipe


Well already its week 4 over at Anya Ink and I'm lovin' their challenges so far although this weeks I found a little bit harder but once I'd worked out what I wanted to use it came together quite well. The recipe was: 2 different ribbons, any number of circles and staples. The staples were the hardest part as they are not something I tend to think of using. Anyway the image is Miss Anya from the 'dressy' set coloured with copics then mounted onto card cut with a scalloped nestie and then mounted on another piece of card. These pieces of card came with a little scrapbook kit from a cheapy shop and I hadnt got round to using any of it til now! The ribbon is from my stash and the are fastened to the card with pink staples and then some silver peeloffs added. Thanks for a great challenge and TFL

6 comments:

  1. oh wow, great card. I know what you mean about the staples, I have never used them on a card before either and I was a bit stumped but I love the way you have actually used yours to attatch ribbon, decorative and functional :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ... this recipe challenge is a REAL challenge and you've done a great job. Very creative way to bring your staples in. Thanks for playing along this week, really appreciate you doing so.

    Have a great week, Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card Jac, She is absolutely beautiful.

    Well done with the challenge, I found it hard with the staples also.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a stunning card! I love the geometric background in pastel colors. So simple and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Jac!! I LURVE it!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous. Great colours and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x