Sunday 18 October 2009

3 in 1


I'm on a roll tonight, this time I have combined 3 challenges in the one card, the Sketch & Stash challenge #21 my new item is the mirriboard, ABC - F is for Flying - the plane and SCSC was to dig deep and use an old stamp or image, well I dug deep and found my Joanna Sheen Victorian Birthday CD which I havent used for absolutely ages but I remembered the plane image, the papers are from the cd too and the blue cs has been put thru bigh shot with cuttlebug embossing folder the ribbon is a freebie from many moons ago so long I dont remember where it came from! TFL

8 comments:

  1. hey Jac... great papers... great card!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Jac, I love the vintage look of this!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC & ABC :)

    hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC & SCSC Challenges!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic male card Jac, great image thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash and SCSC hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC
    Hugs
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Jac... perfect for those pesky men lol!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, fab image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x