Thursday 29 October 2009

Sketch Saturday # 74 & CCT # 84


This card is for 2 great challenges over at Sketch Saturday and CCT which this week is 'Midnight Margaritas' I have used the image of Madison going to the ball from Charmed Cards & Crafts which is part of the Holly & Madison digi downloadable images, I coloured her with copics and then paperpieced her dress using paper from Dovecraft Designer paper pack by Kate Knight called A HInt of Pink which is what the background paper is from too. The black wooden flowers were a £1 in my lcs andthe gems, ribbonsand pink flower are all from my stash. I'm pleased with the way this one turned out. TFL

1 comment:

  1. Great card Jac, love the image, and the colour combo too! Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x