Sunday 18 October 2009

MTTC #81 Quick & Cute


Couldnt resist having a go at making a quick & cute card for the challenge over at MTTC this week, mine always take me ages and I have managed to complete the card in just under the hour (that does include colouring and choosing my papers then finding them as they are digital ones!) But that is quick for me! lol Anyway the papers are 'Lilys Garden' by A Work In Progress aka Vicki (theres a link to her blog in my sidebar), the image is Miss Anya from the MIss Anya Dressy collection coloured with copics and a touch of sakura bling, the ribbon is American Crafts and was part of my prize from Dotties World when we celebrated Dotties first birthday and I added a little bow to Miss Anyas hat from my stash. Looking at it now I cant see why it took me so long! lol TFL

4 comments:

  1. Cute image! Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I love the colours!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x