Friday 2 October 2009

Dotties World Challenge - Charmed I'm Sure




Fabulous challenge over at Dotties World this week by June which goes like this ... Well since I'm new on the Dotties World design team, and buy my digi downloads from Charmed Cards and Crafts, it just seemed right to have a charm incorporated into the card....soooooo, this week's challenge is "Charmed I'm sure", and I would love to see a charm, or charms incorporated into your card. Of course you need to use a charmed digi dowload, and if you enter for the next four weeks you may just win something nice!!... go on have a play, I can't wait to see all of your dangly bits!!! I love challenges like this coz I tend to forget I've got charms! and this week I really wanted to use some of my new Christmas paper which is In My Minds Eye - Wonderful Winter glittered papers ( I just fell in love with these when I saw them in the range and they are now well stroked so its time to get on and use them!lol) After looking thru and seeing the text paper it just had to be George as Father Christmas in his sleigh from the bumnper Christmas Collection. I used the pre-coloured image and then added some stickles to his fluffy bits and then some sakura glitter pens on other sections so when this card catches the light it really is quite dazzling! lol Added brad some ribbon and the star and 'happy holiday' charm are from my stash and the fancy edge is done with one of my new Tonic Studios punches. I added 2 pics one with the flash to give you idea of how glittery it does look! TFL

5 comments:

  1. Hello
    What a georgeus card. I like the text behind the image and the image is great to this card.
    And ofcourse this is really Holly red color. Great job on this one.
    Thanks for joining us DW this week.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...love the yummy papers and of course the image is so cute and you colored it in beautifully. ;o)
    Thanks for paying along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho Ho Ho!!!! Fabbydabbydoo Jac!! It's good to see you're in the festive spirit already, have you started your shopping yet? (arrrrgh)Thanks for playing chuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jac. You've put me into the festive spirit now. Ho ho ho! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous ...really shows all the sparkle and i'm loving those papers...i NEED some:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x