Wednesday 21 October 2009

By chance a 3 in 1 card!


Originally this card set out to be for 2 challenges but actually I managed 3! Dotties World where the challenge was Autumn colours and gold, Sketch Saturday #74 and Stamp Something - Bling! I have used Holly in Bavaria (a pre coloured version) paper is K&Co K-ology Hannah (should have been a digi paper but I ran out of ink while printing it! mind you I like this paper) coredinations cs, cuttlebug script embossing folder, scallops and ribbon Hello Kitty decorative strips by sizzix, gold peeloffs and red gems. TFL and it only took me 1 hour (which is good for me!lol)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful little card! I could do with a nice of glass of that beer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good heavens there are other crafters still up. You'll be sorry in the morning !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Jac, love this on.
    Thanks for joining us again this week in Dotties hun.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Jac.I haven`t seen this stamp used before,it is so fun. Love your card, thanks for playing with us at DW this week.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO fun! love this image!!! So glad you could play along with us at Stamp Something this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jac and very well done for completing it just an hour! Takes me that just to colour in an image LOL

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x