Monday 12 October 2009

3 challenges in 1 card


This card is for the challenges over at PaperTake Weekly - Sketch #25, MTTC - Purrfect Pets and Cute Card Thursday - #81 So Charming. The image is Christmas Lady Pusskins from the Charming Christmas collection and the gift stack from the Bumper Christmas collection both available over at Charmed Cards & Crafts (both are pre-coloured and I added some frosted lace stickles to the fur on the hat and scarf), the papers are My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter glittered papers, the ribbon and charm are from my stash and I cut the ribbon slider with my Xyron personal cutting system. TFL only just got this done in time as I have to get ready for work, back soon I hope.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card, love the colours and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the cat. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's a christmas one but I like it. Well done. Glad to see your not wasteing your time on H/W!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Jac!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x