Friday 30 October 2009

Dotties World Challenge - Childs Play




Wow what a challenge Louise set us this week over at Dotties World ... "This week on Dottie's World I want to see you setting free the child in you. Make a card or something else for a child (using a Charmed Download please) . Let your imagination run wild!" Well after lots of thought I settled on using a new template I bought at the show in September. All images are from the Bumper Christmas Collection available from Charmed Cards & Crafts, some are pre coloured and some I have coloured with copics. I think next time I will do things a bit differently but this was a first for me. The angel Dottie is attached with acetate so that she appears to be flying! lol. TFL I enjoyed this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love how you created this scene. Great joice of stamps.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is lovely. Great colours and scene. Gonna have to have a go at a shaped card like this - never done it before!!

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x