Friday 30 October 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #55 Orange + 1 other


Well I thought long and hard about this challenge set by SCSC this week. I dont use orange that often and wasnt sure what to put with it but decided to start off by stamping the Build a Poppy image from papermania on some orange coredinations cs which I layered up with a few foam pads and finished it off with a jewel brad from my stash. (I know traditionally the poppy should be red but I couldnt resist trying it out and I quite like it in the orange) Well once I'd got that far I just needed to find another colour so out came some more of my My Minds Eye - Bloom & Grow which I layered onto another piece of the orange cs then I punched some butterflies in the corner using a Tonic Studio punch and finished it off with a peeloff that I coloured green. The layout of the card is last weeks sketch from SFOS (I completed that one and really liked the sketch!). Hope you like it (I think I do! lol) TFL x

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x