Sunday 2 May 2010

3 challenges in 1 project


Unfortunate today work very rudely interrupted my crafting time so I have had to finish this project tonight before heading off to bed! lol This is for the following challenges Spoon Full of Sugar #101 - 3D, PaperTake Weekly - Do Something Different and My Time To Craft - Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby So I decided to make a little box from a template that came with Papercraft Inspirations (but I didnt use the shaped closure) the patterned paper is I believe Raspberry Road Designs digi - Annies Room, the box is tied with some red lace and the image is an adorable TGF and I have coloured her in copic (using plenty of red!) I think with a bit more practice I could make the box better than I have today but it was a first for me and certainly therefore something different. Well thats all folks I'm off to bed. Night night and TFL xx

5 comments:

  1. what a sweet little box, i think i have that template - will have to look it out!
    Love the image and the spotty paper
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the box, its fabolous. How dare work interupt the crafting!!! Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly hugs Bron (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous box and a super sweet image. Thanks for joining in at MTTC

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your box its lovely and so pretty - great image - work is such a pain getting in the way of crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. The image is so cute and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x