Thursday 6 May 2010

Friday Sketchers # 100


As soon as I saw the sketch over at Friday Sketchers this week I knew which image I wanted to use so decided to combine it with the challenge over at Copic Colour Challenge but due to a hectic work schedule this week never got it finished in time so only for 1 challenge! Paper is Me & My Big Ideas, cs is coredinations and the image is one that Sammi sent me so unfortunately I dont know whose image but she is coloured with copics and is for my friend over the road (her birthday is next month!) she is a gardener and she is tall and slim so this fitted perfectly, down to the purple crocs! I apologize for not popping round to visit you all recently but hope to rectify that over the next couple of days when I've caught up on some sleep and a little bit of housework!

1 comment:

  1. what a great image , not seen that one before . she really suite those stripey Dp's
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x