Tuesday 11 May 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge # 82 Recipe & Pollycraft Monday Challenge #43 Sketchrday


This week I really liked the sketch over at Pollycraft Monday Challenge and I used a past Pollycraft Friday Freebie image of Bridget she is coloured with copics and a touch of sakura stardust and I paperpieced her dress and hat band with the same paper as the decorative strips that were punched with a Tonic Studio punch. I dont often do bears as I'm never sure that my colouring works but I'm quite pleased with how this one turned out. The papers, (2 of them) are My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow, and then I added some pink organza ribbon, flowers and brads so there are the ingredients to the recipe over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. This is a background paper that I struggle with but do like it on this card. TFL back later I hope!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute card jac - i love the bright cheerful colours and the flowery dp's
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac, fantastic card! Thanks for using my sketch and joining in with the Pollycraft Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x