Tuesday 18 May 2010

Copic Colour Challenge #64 & Sketch Saturday #103


Combined 2 great challenges for this card and I'm really pleased with how it turned out as last night couldnt quite get it but this morning it worked so thats a relief!

Copic Colour Challenge #64 Goo, BG23 & BV02 had all of them! and added a few of my others too!

Sketch Saturday #103 papers are a mixture from my scrap drawers, cs is coredinations, big flowers are Prima e-line and the little ones I got at a craft stall and I coloured them with BV02 to match the image which is 'a gift for mum' part of the Sugar and Spice collection from Charmed Cards & Crafts.

I'm off to work now, TFL see you all soon. xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jac, just seen your entry on the Copic Colour challenge blog- I love these colours and they work perfectly on your card- beatiful!
    Thank you for playing along!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card Jac . The colours and the colouring of the girls dress are beautful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jac. Fab colours and just so pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a totally adorable image!
    beautiful card Jac :)
    Thank you for joining in with us over at Sketch Saturday this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x