Wednesday 26 May 2010

I managed 5 challenges in one card!


Dont manage that very often but I seem to have so little crafting time at the moment that I made the most of this card! lol

Cute Card Thursday #103 a sketch - took me a while and lots of different combinations of papers but got there in the end!

Stamp Something - 2 of Something - 2 buttons and 2 pieces of wire.

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #84 - no patterend paper, once I decide that I couldnt get my pp to work this came together quite quickly. cs is coredinations and a little mirriboard, have used the daisy cuttlebug embossing folder and my tonic studio punches to add detail.

Dotties World - Thanks a Bunch - thank you card using Hippy Dottie from the Rock til you Drop collection.

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #45 Buttons and Butterflies, got them both.

Hopefully get more crafting time next week as its half term and I've got the week off! really looking forward to that as work as been pretty hectic recently. TFL

6 comments:

  1. what a great job you done. Fab use of papers. And this image totally rocks.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the butterfly border and that embossing is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow well done Jac - love the card and how you managed with no patterned Dp's.
    I love all the embossing.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jac. Love that border and embossing. Super work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. groovy baby! Love this one sweetheart. I hope you are well, I feel the need for a big catch up with my blogging buddies now that i am back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too too cute! Love it. And great job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x