Saturday 8 May 2010

5 challenges in 1 card


Well I am so behind on my challenges this week that in the end this card has managed to fit in with 5 YES 5 different challenges! Dotties World asked for stitching (and a charmed download of course) I used Mikey at the beach, Cute Card Thursday was Boyz to Men, Crafty Sentiments was to include buttons, Stamp Something was Birthday something and the sketch I followed is this weeks sketch from Sketch Saturday. Papers are from a digi kit by Sweet Blossom Designs called Numb3rs and the buttons are from my stash. TFL I'm off to try and leave some comments on some of your blogs.

5 comments:

  1. Great card Jac, i love Mikey for Boys cards !
    Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments this week - hope to see you next week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Jac, great image and papers.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill card Jac, thats one of my fav Charmed Card images. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.
    So nice to se a card for a boy and a image that matches the theme.

    Thank you so much for joining Stamp something this week.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, the stitching is fab too!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x