Friday 7 May 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge & Sketch Saturday


but only just! I have followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday and used the theme of friends from Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge for this card which is a bit different for me and as such I'm not sure I like it or not. Anyway the papers (which I love) are MME Wild Asparagus, the sentiment in the middle is a rub on I have had since I began and the friends forever sentiment is a cuttlebug die which was teamed with an embossing folder that I just had to have! first time I've used this sentiment there are 5 all together on the die. Hope you like it I'm off to bed! TFL

1 comment:

  1. I like the card . Sometimes you donlt need an image and the sentiment is enough
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x