Friday 14 May 2010

3 challenges in 1card


Really enjoyed making this card, it is for the following challenges:

My Time To Craft - she is Lolli Anya and she is just 'too cute' coloured with copics and sakura stardust

Papertake Weekly - Shiny & Sparkly & Special - papers are DCWV from the glitter Stack and I've used sakura stardust and then a glue pad and glittered the sentiment stamp which is a Daisy and Dandelion one.

Crafty Sentiments gave us a sketch this week so that is what I based my card around

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jac - wow what an amazing card . I loev that little image and those sparkly Dp's are just wonderful.They remind me of 70's disco lol
    Thanks for using the sketch and joining us at Crafty sentiments this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want a glitter stack pack now - this is a brilliant card love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that glitter!
    Thanks so much for joining in with the 'Toooo Cute' challenge at MTTC this week! Hope to see you join in again next time!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great papers for our sketch jac, love the sweet little image. Thanks for sharing at crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is gorgeous Jac, I love the DP and the cute image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x