Sunday 30 May 2010

Dotties World - Easel Card & Sketch and Stash #36


Well I'm home alone tonight and enjoying every minute of the peace and quiet with no interruptions so I settled down to some crafting hoping I'd get several cards made and catch up on some challenges but I have only managed to make one card but it is for 2 challenges! What started out as a fairly simple straight forward card took me ages to decide on the papers and then I decided to stick all the little punched out flowers on to the card too and boy did that take me a while! Anyway here is the finished card and its my first easel card too! TFL

Dotties World - Easel Card with a charmed download of course! I have use the thistle pixie which is pre-coloured so I added some sakura stardust for a touch of bling to her dress and headdress too. Over at Dotties World there is also a link to a great easel card tutorial although I think most people now know how to make them I'm a bit behind!

Sketch and Stash # 36 - used the sketch for the top part of the card and the stash is all neglected, the papers are from the Artylicious Fantasy Floral cd which I have had for a couple of years now and hardly ever use (keep forgetting I've got it!) cs is some I have had for ages and flowers and brad are all from my stash.

Oh well hopefully back tomorrow with more, especially as I'm now on holiday for a week - yipeeee! lol

Also just found out it fits nicely with another challenge too,

Crafty Sentiments which is to punch it! Lots of little punched flowers there and also the border punch too.

7 comments:

  1. HIJac... beautiful card - such pretty colours..and seeing as you put so much time and effort in it would be a shame not to enter into the Craft sentiments challenge this week which is "Punch it out" - you have some fab punched flowers and a border there!
    Go on it would be daft not to
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jac,your card is beautiful,really ptetty image and a very gorgeous colour, You have embellsihed this card beautifully..i love it:)

    Sorry for not visiting you in a while,it has been hectic here.

    Thanks for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jac! Your card is so gorgeous!! I love your easel card!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for our challenge, I love that image. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jac, love the colours and everything has been perfectly put together. Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really beautiful card Jac, thanks for playing darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blow my mind. It is so beautiful. Everything fits so perfectly together, layout, papers, colors and image.
    I love this one.
    Thanks for playing with us at DW this week.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x