Sunday 23 May 2010

3 challenges in 1card


Well another card tonight thats not bad going for me! This one is for 3 challenges and the base of the card is all done digitally its just the image which I have printed seperate and coloured with copics and stardust pens.

Sketch and Stash #35 the new stash is the digi kit called Princess of Pop and is by Scraps By Stacey. I even managed to give the sentiment a bit of texture and looks like its printed on fabric (can you tell I'm having fun playing! lol)

Spoon Full Of Sugar #104 - Cute & Girly, think this meets the requirements. The image is a Pollycraft Designs Friday Freebie from a while back.

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #44 - Summer Blooms, well I hope the flowers from the kit meet the challenge with their hot pink colouring.

TFL I had great fun (and some frustration!) putting this together, and now I am off to bed! night night x

3 comments:

  1. Great card you've made! Really really love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jac!
    I adore your card hon, such wonderful colours!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash and Pollycraft!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card Jac - love the digigtal backgound
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x