Saturday 11 September 2010

Dotties World ~ the great outdoors

Yeah I have just managed to finish my card for this weeks Great Outdoors challenge over at Dotties World.  I have also managed to use an image I havent before so thats another bonus!  I have used an image from the sugar & spice collection and coloured her with copics and tiny bit of stardust too.  The papers are a digi kit but not sure who by at the mo its been in my collection for quite sometime but felt that it fitted the image perfectly. 


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenge:
PaperTake Weekly ~ Sketch #47
Crafty Card Makers #29 ~ Clean & Simple

And now I must rush off to work or I face being late! lol

5 comments:

  1. whata beautiful card Jac .. that image is delightful and i love the papers in the autumnal colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, this is lovely. great outdoors, and I so love the colors on her jacket. Thanks for playing with us at DW this week.
    *Gunn**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, perfect coloring for the papers! Absoultely perfect. Thanks for joining in our CAS Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, I love the fresh look and the papers are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x