Tuesday 14 September 2010

Scrap That Idea - Challenge Forum Challenge #4 Title must be a film title

Only just made it in time with this one!  The challenge over at the Scrap That Idea Forum was to use the  great freebie kit from Vicki called Blue Moon, use at least 6 of the 10 elements, (have to admit found that hard) and the title of our lo had to be the title of a film, well it wasnt til I was going thru my photos that I thought about using the classic Hitchcock movie title The Birds.  Took the photo while walking at Leysdown Beach on the Isle of Sheppey recently and couldnt resist a photo of these birds all lined up on the tops of the breakwaters,  I was aiming for some atmosphere to the photo and I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out.  Quite pleased with this lo too and the blending of the photo as the main background with a piece of the blue paper from the kit.  Really must spend some time finding out more about the capabilities of photoshop so that I can get more adventurous.  TFL



1 comment:

  1. Fab LO Jac. Love your photo, it fits the title perfectly.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x