Thursday 30 September 2010

Crafty Sentiments # 37 Use a border punch

Well here we are Thursday again, it has come round so quickly but that means its time for another challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week Claudine has chosen the theme which is to use a border punch/punches.  I have used the extremely cute stamp of Daisy available in the store and I've coloured her with copics and touch of sakura stardust and some glamour dust.  I used the tonic studios border punch system on the mat for Daisy and for the border along the edge of my card then I added strips of white and purple card to make the punched images stand out more, the paper and buttons are papermania and the ribbon was in my stash.


So come on over to Crafty Sentiments and check out the rest of the DT work, its stunning and then play along with us, 'Go on You know You want to!'

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown #19 ~ Punches
Totally Gorjuss #49 ~ Christmas
2 Sisters Challenge #7  ~ Christmas


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas Card Jac, I love the soft purples too! hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card jac - might have to have a go this week as i just love border punches - yours are fab
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is gorgeous, I love the purple on your card.. he he I've already coloured my Daisy, she is so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is adorable, love the punched out trees and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and image! Great use of your punches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thos xmas trees are so so cute! Love it! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x