Thursday 23 September 2010

Fab Day

I have had a great day today.  I went to Exeter to the Creative Stitches show with a friend and had a bit of a spend up!  I'm now trying to find places for it all to go in my craft room! lol and I cant decide what to play with first. 

My purchases include, Ranger Melting Pot, Purple Cows 13" guillotine cutter with rotary trimmer accessory (£20! thought that was pretty good) loads of little pots of glitter complete with glue with thin nozzle, (dont usually do much glittering but have been fancying it more and more so pushed the boat! lol), various embossing folders, a Go Create set of 3 dies (similar to nesties) 2 sets of sizzix cutting plates, wooden buttons, a set of iridescent micsa pigment powders, some brads and eyelets and some punches and last but by no means least a couple of hessian bags and quilting square panels from pinflair.  I'm sure you will start to see these bits coming to use in my cards in the very near future! lol  am now exhausted but very happy and looking forward to my day off tomorrow after I have been to Yeovil for crickets for Ria's dragons.

Catch up with you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. All sounds fabulous - cant wait to see it on your creations
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you lucky thing.. all those fantastic goodies :) Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x