Thursday 2 September 2010

Mad 4 Markers ~ Pink Projects

Now I have been promising myself to take part in the challenges over at Mad For Markers since Sammi started the blog but I think I have only managed 1!  So here is my 2nd one!lol  Now I dont usually do a lot of pink but I certainly went to town with this one!  I have coloured Jade from TGF Roll Call using my copics RV02, RV06, R00 and R11 then I added some sakura glaze and stradust., my paper is some more of the shiny stuff that I used on my last card (different colour this time), the ribbon is from my stash and was actually wrapped around a pair of Ria's pj's a couple of years ago, the sentiment was originally silver but I coloured it with my copic RV06.


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #74 ~ Pretty in Pink
Sentimental Sundays #18 ~ Clean and Simple
Fab and Funky #38 ~ Living in a Material World - my ribbon

TFL

9 comments:

  1. WHO HOOoO!!! Look at all that pink!! LOVE IT! Specially that hot pink you've matted it in! Nice job
    thank you for joining us at Stamptacular this week
    Cheers
    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pink girl! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I love all of the pink. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh.. It's soo lovely! I LOVE all that Pink! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers Jac :D So thrilled to see your name pop up in the Inlinkz thingy!! :D
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh LOVE all that Pink, looks AMAZING! Oh and I love those blue eyes! Thanks so much for joining in our Pink Challenge over at Mad for Markers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh...so lovely! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love your coloring and that crinkly pink paper is fab!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Sorry I'm late in commenting on your card - I was out of town until today :)
    Hugs
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinkalicious Jac, so love the vibrant pink hair! Thank you for joining us in our Colouring Pink Challenge over at Mad for Markers, hope you will join us next time, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring, thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers'.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x