Friday 17 September 2010

Dotties World - conditional christmas

Ok so over at Dotties World this week we have been challenged to make a Christmas card, using a charmed download of course but there is a condition - no traditional colours so no red and green.  So I have used Santa from the charming christmas collection and I have coloured him using copics in soft purply pinks to match the papermania paper, I have also used some silver mirricard a peel off sentiment and the sparkly star I had in my stash but decided to give it the cracked glass treatment then coloured over that using the same copics I used to colour Santa. 



TFL

2 comments:

  1. HI Jac
    Love Santa in lilac and that cracked glass star is fab!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh that's fab Jac! Love the lilac colours and the star is super! Thanks for playing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x