Sunday 26 September 2010

feeling lucky

Well after months and months and months of entering loads of challenges it seems my time has come for a little luck and some great stash!  Just recently I have won the challenge at Spoon Full of Sugar and have 2 wonderful TGF stamps - thanks Bunny Zoe's Crafts, I have won digi images over at One Stitch At A time oh and some diecuts, frames and ribbon (not just for challenges but for their sneek peek games too), I won the challenge over at Totally Papercrafts which is $10 to spend at Digi Doodle Shop (havent spent it yet) and then tonight my blog was picked by Stacey at Scrap That Idea as a winner for flying their blinkie and I have won her latest digi kit which is gorgeous.  I am feeling very blessed at the moment, so anyone out there who keeps entering and not winning, dont give up your time will come.

I am supposed to be crafting tonight but instead I am having a sort out and shift around in my craft room, making room for the new stash I got at Exeter and trying to organise myself so that I can try and keep it all neat and tidy (well I live in hope! lol) but now its time to head off to bed as I've got an early shift tomorrow.

Goodnight all and thanks for stopping by. xx

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x