Thursday 9 September 2010

Crafty Sentiments #34 Digi

Ok Its Thursday so that means its time for a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments DesigBlog and this week the theme is digi, so that gives you all plenty of scope, and dont forget the amazing images and great digi papers that are available at the Crafty Sentiments Store.  I have used Amy for my card and did some digi work with her first before printing her out.  I found a great hat image recently at Doodle Dragon Studios and I converted both images to .png images and merged them together in Photoshop Elements, I also remoed the flowers from Amy's basket.  Once I had printed her out she was coloured with copics and some sakura stardust, then mounted on to some black starry card which was part of a packet, then onto some orange cs.  The orange and black diamond background paper is a digi paper from Raspberry Road Designs and I think its the Bewitched collection.  Before printing the paper out I used the digi image of a cute ghost from Crafty Sentiments Store and repeated it and then used it as an overlay which I merged giving me the ghosts on the paper.  It really isnt as difficult as it sounds honest!  The pumpkins, little bat and sentiment are from the Daisy & Dandelion Halloween set from last year, ribbon and eyelets from my stash.

Ok so you have seen what I have made now go and check out what the rest of the awesome DT girls have made to inspire you and then pop on over the Crafty Sentiments and join in with the fun.  'Go on You know You want to!'

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs #58  ~ Celebrate
Simon Says Stamp Challenge ~ Holiday Fun challenge & Hop
Fab 'n' Funky #39 ~ Whateva
Stamp Something ~ Something Cute
TFL


7 comments:

  1. Great use of Amy in halloween style love it Jac! Fab colors too hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! love the little hat on amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever for the hat, gorgeous card, love the brightness in it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Too much computer work and alteration for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy looks fab for Halloween - Love her hat!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Halloween card. That DP is just perfect and your image is positively adorable! So happy you could join in the fun with us for the Simon Says blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x