Tuesday 28 September 2010

Scrap That Idea - Challenge Forum Challenge #5 theme of Food

Only just made it in time with this digi lo for the challenge over at the Scrap That Idea forum.  It was quite a dificult challenge in that it was food based and I dont often take pics of food but then I came across these pics of Ria back in 2007 at a Scouts Fun Day, they always have a huge bonfire and do plenty of cooking, bangers stews etc and then they usually finish off with chocloate baked apples or beer batter cake to which they add chocolate and marshmallow to then put it in the fire to cook so thats what I did my lo about.  I used a lo template aswell for the first time.  Been putting it off as I wasn't sure how to use them but actually it was easier than I'd expected once I'd got the hang of it.  The template is by Vicki, aka A Work In Progress as is the kit I used which is called Artistic Moments. 


TFL



1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout!! LOVE it! Great pics too!! Hope you are all well!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x