Monday 24 October 2011

TGF Heart Journal ~ week 14 ~ Two Toned or Tonal

Gosh I cant believe its been so long since I actually posted!  Well there is a reason (couple actually!) firstly I have had dodgy internet and wireless goings on or not going on to be more precise and after lots of long phone calls we seem to have it sorted for the time being so keep your fingers crossed for me!  Secondly did you see the banner at the top of the page? NO! why not its pretty big!  Well FYI Crafty Sentiments Designs will be 2 on 30 October and to celebrate there will be a release of new stamps and we are having 5 days of previews from 26 - 30 October culminating in a Birthday Blog Hop on Sunday, we are all so excited and I have been busy making cards for the previews as I am going to be at work Tues-Fri so wanted to get uber organsied (especially for me!)  So that is why I havent been around.

Now talking of being uber organised I have even managed to complete my HeART Journal page with time to spare!  Actually I say I but this week Ria has been able to get involved too as she is on half term so not totally bogged down with homework!  The theme this week is Two Toned or Tonal and as soon as I saw the theme it was screaming SKA at me.  I love Ska music (amongst others) and when I was a bit younger was really into the music and was even a bit of a Mod (2nd time around I might add! lol)  Now I didnt really do the little skirts (never quite skinny enough) but did do ski pants and black cardigans which we all used to button up then stitch them so as not to come undone and wear them back to front so the 'V' and buttons went down the back.  Used to think it look uber cool! lol Anyway our journal page this week is a bit of an homage to the music of my youth.  Ria very patiently did the paper weaving and then trawled the internet for the selection of images.  Really like how this page turned out and how it revived old memories.



Well thanks for stopping by and joining us on our journal journey. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x