Tuesday 4 October 2011

Crafty Sentiments - Flowers, Pearls & Pins

Here we are time for another wonderful challenge with Crafty Sentiments, hope you enjoyed and played along last week.  This week we are looking to see your flowers, pearls and pins.  The DT ladies have made some awesome cards to show you this week.  Now pins are a new thing for me, keep seeing them and liking what I see but never getting round to being brave enough to try it out myself but I finally took the plungs a few weeks ago and liked it!  So this week gave me the chance to try it again!  For my card I have used Primrose blowing bubbles which is available at the Crafty Sentiments Store and I have teamed it up with a sentiment from the recent birthday digi sentiments release.  Primrose is coloured with copics and cut with a nestie, the papers are from First Edition Paper - Daydream, I have used pearls for the bubbles and added some coloured beads to my pearl headed berry pin, the flowers are some sparkly lilac mesh ones from my stash.

So there you have it, and now its your turn, we look forward to coming to see your gorgeous creations using flowers, pearls & pins.

This card is for my daughter who is 15 today, had to keep this one underwraps as she is usually the first person to see my cards when they are finished and therefore she has seen all the ones in my box! lol

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me #54 ~ Flowers
ABC Challenge ~ A is for Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity #39 ~ Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes #89 ~ Lots of Layers
Crafty Cardmakers #53 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Jac I am sure your 15 year old will love it, love how you have made the bubbles as pearls just fab! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun, love the lo!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is fab.. i love how you used the pearls as buttons
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh.. that is GORGEOUS!! Love the bubbles!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ria!!!!
    (hugs)
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Jac I love this card and your pearl bubbles are ace, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, the paper are gorgeous and fantastic idea for the bubbles, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card Jac. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your daughter has a fabulous birthday, I'm sure she will love the card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful birthday card. I love the creative bubbles! So very cute! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges. Good-luck and I hope we see you for our next challenge on the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card, fab idea to use the pearls as bubbles, Super!!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week for our lots of layers challenge
    Hugs Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pearls are perfect for bubbles! Love it!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!
    ♥ Lisabee PSDT
    http://lisabeesponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, I'm sure your daughter loved it! I haven't been brave enough to try pins yet either- I'll just keep looking at the pretty projects everyone else put them on, lol. Thanks for playing with us at ABC challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pearls bubbles. Thanks for playing with ABC Challenges for our first return challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card - thank you for joining in with the challenge at Crafty Cardmkers - Good Luck.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. super card Jac love it.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely take on Paula's sketch and a very pretty card.
    Thank you for joining us for our Sketch Saturday challenge
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Jac, happy belated birthday to your daughter. Love the colours and the pearls look lovely as bubbles.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x