Wednesday 26 October 2011

Birthday Previews Day 1

Welcome to day 1 of the birthday release previews of stamps that will be available at Crafty Sentiments Designs on Sunday 30 October when Crafty Sentiments turns 2.  Now not only are there these wonderful stamps but if you head over to the store you will see there are 2 beautiful border dies that you can preorder, Fancy hearts and Fancy Floral, absolutely gorgeous and a great price too at only £9 each.

Well we are starting with a stunner of an image, this is 'Annabel Happy Days' and I think she is just adorable and when I saw her sat on her swing I really wanted to put her into an aperture so that she is 'swinging'  The roses that were in my stash are where I got my colour inspiration from and really felt that the card did not require anything else.  Annabel is coloured with copics and a tiny amount of sakura stardust.  I really like how this turned out.


Please stop by the other DT memebers who are previewing today, they are: Suzette, Shell, Jan, Dora, Hazel, Jo 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Our Creative Corner ~ Faces, I just love the expression on Annabels face in this image.

Dont forget to pop back tomorrow for some more previews and then join us for our Birthday Hop on Sunday.  TFL


7 comments:

  1. Oh lovely card...Do like this new stamp shes gourgous..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stunning hun, Annabel loks fab!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Jac this is super what a great card, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just loving the colours and that card. Well done.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image! Your card turned out beautifully.
    Tons of Hugs Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does have a wonderful expression. I love how you've colored her and placed her in the opening. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x