Tuesday 11 October 2011

GDT spot over at Mad For Markers

I was so thrilled to win a GDT spot over at Mad For Markers, the wonderful owner of the Mad For Markers online shop is a good blogging buddy, who I am sure many of you know,Sammi who I met way back when I first started blogging and I have much to blame thank her for, my love of TGF images and of course my passion for Copics!  If it wasnt for Sammi I probably would not have tried copics!  Anyway whenever I get the chance I like to play along with the challenges over at the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog and just recently I was thrilled when Mr Random Org picked my card!  So with out further ado here is my card for the current challenge which is 'Your favourite Copic colour combinations' and I managed to include 3 of mine on my one card.  I have used a digi stamp from Charmed Cards and Crafts and coloured the jeans using B97, 93 & 95 (combo 1) Skin R00 & 11 (combo 2) hair E33, 35 & 37 (combo 3) papers are from a digi kit by A Work in Progress and Sweet Blossom Designs called True Blue, the sentiment and die cut are both from Crafty Sentiments then I just added a few buttons.  Thanks Mad For Markers loved being GDT.x


I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #103 ~ Recipe 1 image 2 papers and 3 buttons

3 comments:

  1. oh this is wonderful .. i love the navy and the fab image .
    Well done you on your GD spot
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super card, thanks for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ X carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is one gorgeous creation fabulous use of he recipe, Superb colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Recipe 1, 2, 3

    I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x