Saturday 29 October 2011

Birthday Previews Day 4 ~ Billy Presents

Whoo hoo day 4 of the Crafty Sentiments Design Birthday previews and today is the turn of  'Billy ~ Presents'  I hope your enjoying all our fun previews and are looking forward to the hop on Sunday.Well today is the turn of Billy and this time he has some presents.  I have used copics for colouring and some ink for the background of the stamped image.  I used the out of the box technique for cutting the image out using a Go Create die, then used the next size up for the mat and embossed it with stars.  My colour choices were decided because I really wanted to use the bright stripy paper and now its finished I'm glad I did.  The sentiment is stamped on to blue cs cut using the Crafty Cutters Vintage Label die available at Crafty Sentiments Designs, I love that die! then I just embellished really simply with card candi (coloured the blue with copics to match)




Don't forget to stop by the other DT members who are showcasing 'Billy ~ Presents' today, they are: Suzette, Jan, Bunny, Heather  and dont forget tomorrow is our Birthday Hop and you wont want to miss that!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
OSAAT #85 ~ Emboss it
Crafts and Me #58 ~ Use Blue
Thanks for stopping by. xx

5 comments:

  1. Love it...Lovely card..

    Caz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and fab card, love that embossing folder :o) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how adorable!
    Tons of hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, fab LO & those papers are fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x